-1/2 yellow onion, finely diced.
-1/2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger
-1 garlic of glove, crushed through a garlic press.
-2 tablespoons of soy sauce
-1 litre of vegetable broth.
-Half a lemon squeezed.
-Fish, half a kg of frozen fish, like cod.
-Some shiitake mushrooms
-1 or 2 carrots
-Some cilantro if you have some
-Some green onions if you have some.
1. Sautee onion, garlic and ginger.
2. Put 1 litre of vegetable broth onto the work.
3. Now add the soy sauce and squeeze half the lemon.
4. Now put the fish and let it cook in medium heat.
5. After 10 minutes of cooking, add the carrots and mushrooms, and green onions, and cover another 5 minutes.
6. Voila, done, beautiful gorgeous dinner, that is warm and easy to make perfect for a cold dinner.